- Live in the beautiful city of Quito and spend some fun times with the children while volunteering
- Experience the local lifestyle, know more about the culture and history of the place
- Explore the great Amazonian Rainforests and go for adventure trips around the city of Quito
- Visit the Andean plateau with a series of active volcanoes and get to witness the highest active volcano in the world
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ecuador
- Take a trip to the amazing archipelago of Galapagos to experience a beachside retreat
Are you a sports enthusiast looking for a perfect gap year program abroad? Then you can be a coach at the Soccer Coaching Center in Quito, Ecuador, and spend some quality time with the little ones here. As a volunteer for this project, you'll get to train the youth to shape their future as well as guide them to live a healthy life and grow up to be good human beings. It'll also give you the opportunity to explore this picturesque country that has a rich history and vibrant culture. You can also opt to volunteer as an English teacher at the community center and help the younger generation to polish their communicative skills.
As a volunteer for the Soccer Coaching Program, you can also opt to teach English to the little ones. You'll mostly have to deal with children of the age group 6 to 16 years.
- You'll have to guide them to be a good sportsman and always accept everything in good spirit.
- Develop a training module and assign certain fitness goals to the kids depending on their age.
- Teach them how to be a good team player.
- As an English teacher in the community center, you can help the kids in developing their vocabulary and communication skills.
- Explore the city of Quito that has immense historical importance. Once a site where the Incas lived, Quito Old Town will surely take you back in time.
- You can also go for exploring the Amazon Rainforests and indulge in some adventure activities.
- Go for exploring Cotopaxi volcano and Pichincha, Antisana, and Cayambe volcanoes that make the Andean contour.
- If the beaches are calling you, then you can take a short flight and head off to Galapagos!
Dates & Cost
- 24/7 Assistance and support from VS Staff
- Comprehensive Pre- Departure Information
- Airport Pickup
- Meals on weekdays (only at homestay accommodation)
- Salsa class in Quito
- Insurance (Provided at an extra cost)
- International Airfare
- Airport drop (available for an extra cost)
- Local Transportation
- Any personal expenses