- Avail both theoretical & practical diving lessons to become a pro
- Get an amazing opportunity to get certified by PADI
- Dive deep and get closer to the Great Barrier Reef
- Experience a 3 Day / 2 Night Liveaboard Trip
- Make friends from different corners of the world
- Explore the beautiful beaches of Cairns
Are you excited to dive deep and get closer to the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns? Well, Go Discover Abroad brings you an amazing 5 Days 'Learn To Dive' Program, in association with PADI. Kick start your the adventure of learning to scuba dive with the excitement of exploring the spectacular beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. This 5-Day adventure trip consists of 2 days of theory and pool training, then 3 days and 2 nights on the Outer Great Barrier Reef staying on one of Pro Dive Cairns’ premium liveaboard dive boats. You'll get to experience 9 dives (4 training and 5 recreational including a guided night dive) at different sites. There’ll also be plenty of time to snorkel and relax onboard.
Day 1 - 2 It's time to get started!
Step into the Pro Dive Cairns 5 Star PADI Training Centre and get lessons from the certified trainers. Get both theoretical and practical lessons, improve your diving skills and get ready to explore the underwater world.
Once you are done with the training, you can set out on a 3 Day / 2 Night Liveaboard Trip!
Day 3 - Set out from Cairns
At around 7 'O'clock in the morning, you'll set out from Cairns and kick-start your journey on a cruise. Enjoy a light breakfast onboard and later, complete 2 training dives at the Outer Barrier Reef.
Day 4 - Diving at the Great Barrier Reef
Experience your 4th dive as well as a pleasure dive, and feel the goodness of being a Certified Diver! Today, after dinner, you'll also get to experience the excitement of a Night Dive. Thrilled already?
Day 5 - Sail Back To Cairns
Go for an early morning dive, followed by a hearty breakfast. You can go for 2 more dives before lunch. In the afternoon, sail back to Cairns and explore the beaches.
Towel, swimwear, sunscreen, money for lunch and dive medical.
Day 3 to Day 5: A small backpack with comfortable clothing and toiletries, towel, swimwear, sunscreen and a hat.
Dates & Cost
- 9 Dives (4 training dives and 5 pleasure dives including one night dive)
- PADI Open Water Certification.
- PADI Open Water manual (available in a variety of languages).
- All dive and snorkelling equipment (prescription masks if required).
- All accommodation, meals and linen onboard your liveaboard vessel.
- Dive Insurance.
- Dive log book.
- 2 passport photos (required for certification)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city and northern beaches).
- Free Wi-fi onboard.
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Meals in Cairns
- Any personal expenses