- Gear up for a brilliant Yacht adventure on the Sea of Crete.
- Learn the ropes of sailing from an experienced skipper.
- Explore some of the most beautiful groupings of Greek Islands.
- Swim or Snorkel in the pristine turquoise waters.
- Laze around like a beach bum by the white sandy shores.
- Binge on delicious fresh seafood.
- Hit the many highlights of Cyclades as you map your way to Mykonos & back.
- Wander through whitewashed villages on Paros.
- Enjoy the party life on Mykonos and get some Insta-worthy shots!
- Discover Venetian architecture on Naxos.
Have you always dreamt of getting close to the enchanting city of Santorini which glows with its white-washed houses with the blue roofs? Well, Go Discover Abroad brings to you the perfect 10-days round trip around the islands of Greece, that starts and ends at Santorini. Hop on a yacht and get started with the adventurous journey that'll give you a chance to explore the picturesque Greek islands like Folegandros, Sifnos, Ios, Antiparos, Paros, Naxos. No matter whether you are on your gap year in Greece or just looking for a perfect family vacation - this tour will offer you the best that this part of the world has in store!
Day 1 - Arrival in Santorini and off to the Cyclades
Welcome to Greece! Your journey begins today. Make sure to reach Santorini before 11 AM, when you’ll be joining others in your group for a welcome meet and safety briefing before starting your sailing adventure. Get on the Mediterranean Sailing Yacht and let's sail off to the Cyclades.
Day 2 - 4 Exploring the Cyclades
Have your list of places hands-on ready as you’re going to set sail today and your journey is as far as your imagination. Now don’t let your imaginations run too wild for the skipper will be still in-charge! Share your plans for the day with your experienced skipper for he’ll be taking you places today. The itinerary for the day will be planned according to the desires of the group so that each of you can have a bombastic experience out on the sea.
While circling the Southern Cyclades you should definitely keep places like Syros, Naxos, Temple of Dimitra, Manganari Beach, the famous Homer’s tomb and the list goes on. Enjoy the views of Mt. Zeus while enjoying lunch in a local tavern or stop by a local ceramic workshop in Sifnos.
Day 5 - Head off to Mykonos
Arrive in style to Mykonos and explore this glamour island of Greece! Visit the local windmills or enjoy an amazing brunch on a verandah overlooking the stunning Little Venice. Beyond its exciting beaches, Mykonos is also famous for its amazing nightlife. So you should definitely hit the clubs to have a blast!
Day 6 - 9 From Mykonos to the Cyclades
Now, as we head back, you'll have more time to explore all that you've missed out in the first round! Some amazing things that we've kept on the itinerary are Syros Island Excursion, Paros Island Excursion, Folegandros Island Excursion and more. There would surely be space for impromptu plans, so you can just hop on the yacht and get started.
Day 10 - Return from the Cyclades to Santorini
As the fun-filled island hopping trip comes to an end, we would like you to book your return flights from here. You can also continue to explore the Greek mainland, and head off to Athens!
Dates & Cost
- 9 nights aboard a 52ft grand sailing yacht.
- Fully licensed skipper.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- International/Domestic Airfare.
- Visa Fees.
- Insurance expenses (can be purchased from us at minimal cost).
- Cost of Vaccinations.
- Additional tours and activities (not included as paid for in the itinerary).
- Airport transfers (available at extra cost).
- No meals included.