- Explore the bustling city of Bangkok
- Go for a pub crawl at Khao San Road with your travel mates
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Khao Sok
- Relax on the white-sand beaches of Koh Samui
- Spot coral and marine life while snorkeling
- Join all-night dance parties at the beaches of Koh Phangan
- Binge on delicious Thai food at the beachside shacks
- Meet some amazing people from other parts of the world
Well, your gap year is not all about serious deeds! We know that you deserve some fun - and what can be better than exploring the Thai party capital, Koh Phangan, along with some pristine beach time. You'll start the journey from Bangkok and go for a food crawl with your new travel buddies. Later, the journey will continue through Surat Thani and Khao Sok, before you finally land up in Koh Phangan. Spend your days lazing on the beach, savoring the authentic taste of Thai cuisine, partying all night and exploring some of the untouched beaches of the country. This trip will surely give you the adrenaline rush that you are seeking!
Day 1 - Welcome to Bangkok
Our coordinator will be there at Suvarnabhumi Airport to greet you once you arrive, and then you'll be taken to the accommodation where you can take rest after your long flight. Meet your fellow travelers and get to know them better, as you'll be spending almost a month with them! In the evening, you can head out to explore the Khao San Road and binge on some local delicacies.
Day 2 - Bangkok to Surat Thani
You can head out to visit the Wat Pho and the Grand Palace in the morning. You can also head out for a street food crawl during lunch. If you wish, you can choose to go for a cycle tour of the city. You’ll catch the overnight train to Surat Thani.
Day 3 - Surat Thani to Khao Sok
From Surat Thani, it'll be a short bus ride to Khao Sok. It'll be absolutely stunning to absorb the natural beauty of the area with an excursion to Lake Cheow Lan. A pristine destination set amidst nature, Khao Sok is a perfect place to chill and relax, or go for a hike followed by a swim. You can also go and explore the Khao Sok National Park.
Day 4 - Khao Sok to Koh Phangan
From Khao Sok, you'll be traveling in a private vehicle to Don Sak. Later, you'll board a ferry boat and travel to Koh Phangan which is popularly known for its epic parties. Explore the beach and get ready for the maddening party after the sun goes down!
Day 5 - 8 Exploring Koh Phangan
You're here at 'The Party Capital' of the world - so let yourself free and do whatever the heart craves for! Go and explore the idyllic Bottle Beach, binge on delicious Thai food at the beachside shacks, soak in the sun and absorb the laid-back vibes of this beach destination! Put on your best dresses and head out with your travel mates to party hard! Enjoy as much as you can and have no regrets.
On Day 8, your trip comes to an end, so you can get in touch with the coordinator in case you need to book your tickets back to Bangkok, or you can carry on with your journey to some other destination.
Dates & Cost
- Street food crawl in Bangkok
- Excursion to Lake Cheow Lan.
- Full Moon Parties at the beaches of Koh Phangan
- Bottle Beach full-day excursion
- Beach explorations on Thai islands
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodation - Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (6 nights), sleeper trains (1 night)
- Meals Included - 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- International/Domestic Airfare
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (available at nominal cost)
- Departure transfer to airport (can be arranged at nominal cost)
- Meals not mentioned