- Adventure tour that has all the best things Western Canada has in store for you!
- Perfectly planned tour spanning over 6 nights & 7 days
- Explore the world's most scenic drives: the Icefields Parkway and the Sea to Sky Highway
- Witness the beauty of Western Canada's wilderness stopping at stunning viewpoints along the way, and indulge in hiking and swimming
- Tour through Banff National park and Jasper National Parks
- Visit Rocky Mountain landmarks such as Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, and Moraine Lake (seasonal)
- See majestic waterfalls including 335m Shannon Falls and Athabasca Falls
- Experience the thrill of mountain biking, bungee jumping, zip lining, whitewater rafting & more (optional extras)
- Check out the Olympic sites in Whistler village and click those postcard perfect pictures
- Meet some interesting travelers from different parts of the world
- Enjoy the Canadian vibes at the cafes, go for shopping and experience the nightlife in the exciting party towns of Whistler & Banff
No matter whether you are a mountain lover or not, the beauty of the Rockies will definitely leave you speechless. Go Discover Abroad has curated this adventure tour across Canada's most popular National Parks, including Banff & Jasper. To say the least, this will give you the chance to explore the best of British Columbia and Alberta in just 7 days and you'll get to try out some thrilling adventure sports including kayaking, hiking and swimming along the way. Meet some interesting travelers from other parts of the world and create beautiful travel memories while soaking yourself in nature's bliss.
Day 1 - Vancouver to Whistler
Our adventure trip begins today at the Cypress Mountain lookout, where we’ll get a unique view of Vancouver from above. Traveling on the Sea to Sky Highway, you'll get to enjoy the views of jagged mountain peaks, sparkling glaciers, and peaceful lakes. On the way, we'll stop twice - once at the Shannon Falls and then again, at Brandywine Falls. We are sure that the breathtaking beauty of both the places will leave you charmed. We'll be reaching Whistler in the afternoon, and there will be enough time for your to relax and explore! Enjoy the evening at a bar and feel the vibes of the nightlife!
Meal Inclusions: Dinner at Whistler
Day 2 - Travel back from Whistler to Vancouver
You'll have the entire day to explore and get your thrill on by ziplining, bungee jumping, downhill mountain biking, or hiking on either Whistler or Blackcomb Mountains. If you’re looking to relax, find a spot in one of the beautiful parks. The day is yours to enjoy as you please! Later in the day, we'll head back to Vancouver, making a few stops enroute.
Day 3 - Travel from Vancouver to Kelowna
It's time to head eastwards through the Fraser Valley. We'll stop for a walk along the West Coast Rainforest, to check out the Bridal Veil Falls and later, stop at the quaint town of Hope for lunch. Once we cross through the Coastal Mountains, we will arrive in the semi-arid grasslands of the Okanagan where we’ll go for a paddleboard on Skaha Lake in Penticton. We shall continue our journey towards Kelowna on Lake Okanagan, which is our destination for the night.
Activity & Meal Inclusions: Paddleboarding on Skaha Lake, Dinner at Kelowna
Day 4 - Kelowna to Banff
Today's journey will definitely be something worth remembering. We'll be crossing 3 mountain ranges and travel through four National Parks today as we continue east to Banff. We'll stop en route in Revelstoke and later continue with our journey crossing over the Kicking Horse Pass into Alberta and Banff National Park. Banff is a resort town and one of Canada's most popular tourist destinations. Known for its mountainous surroundings and hot springs, it is a destination for outdoor sports and features extensive hiking, biking, scrambling and skiing destinations within the area.
Day 5 - Banff to Rampart Creek via Lake Louise
Today morning, we'll head out to explore the gorgeous Moraine Lake (seasonal), and one of the world’s most famous lakes, Lake Louise! We'll then head towards the Icefields Parkway, to take in the jagged mountain peaks, glaciers, raging rivers, and more turquoise lakes. We'll make a few stops en route - to see the Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, our favorite Peyto Lake, and the impressive Mistaya Canyon, before arriving at our rustic, wilderness hostel alongside Rampart Creek. You'll get to spend your evening relaxing by the campfire and gaze at the starlit ky tonight.
Day 6 - Rampart Creek to Jasper
Today, we'll tick off another picturesque national Park from our list - the Jasper National Park. We'll stop first at the Columbia Icefield, the largest icefield in the Rocky Mountains at 325 square kilometers. This is your chance to get a closer look at the Athabasca Glacier, or just enjoy the views from the Discovery Centre. Later, we head towards Maligne Canyon, the deepest canyon in Jasper, for a scenic hike that crosses several bridges with amazing views into the canyon. Afterwards, we’ll roll into the Jasper townsite where you’ll have the rest of the afternoon and evening free to explore on your own.
Day 7 - Jasper to Banff
It's the last day of our amazing trip - but nonetheless, it's going to be one eventful day! We'll explore the jaw-dropping vistas and go for short yet scenic hikes. We'll make a stop at the Athabasca Falls, one of the most powerful and picturesque waterfalls in the Rockies. We’ll also stop for a photo opportunity at Tangle Falls, and for an energizing hike at Johnston Canyon, before arriving back in Banff where our tour ends.
Meal Inclusions: Dinner at Banff
Dates & Cost
- 24*7 In-country support
- All transfers by Bus
- Accommodation provided in hostel dorm-style rooms
- Services of a professional and fun tour guide/driver
- Paddleboarding on Skaha Lake
- 3 group dinners
- 1 breakfast
- International/Domestic Airfare
- Visa Fees
- Insurance expenses (can be purchased from us at minimal cost)
- Cost of Vaccinations (if any)
- Meals not mentioned
- Additional tours and activities (not included as paid for in the itinerary)
- Airport transfers (available at extra cost)
- Accommodations for all 6 nights*