Yes. Lots of people on our trips are travelling solo. But by doing our trip you’ll instantly be part of a group, so it’s a great way to meet others and make friends! Most of our accommodation is twin or triple share, so we will put you in a room with someone of the same gender.
Exploring North Vietnam
- Enjoy a motorcycle ride through Hanoi, with a local guide
- Explore the beautiful Hanoi city with a traditional street food dinner
- Stunning trek through the villages and valleys of the Sapa region
- Visiting the traditional rural communities that survive in the mountains
- Free time to explore the wonderful town of Sapa
- Overnight on the truly stunning Ha Long Bay – the ultimate highlight!
- Quick Vietnamese cooking lesson on a boat in Ha Long Bay
- Snorkel and kayaking at one of the most stunning locations on the planet
- Fully guided by an experienced English-speaking guide
If Vietnam has been there on your bucket list since forever, then stop procrastinating any longer! Here's an amazing North Vietnam itinerary that'll set free & let you explore the best that this country has in store! Kick start your joyride from Hanoi, walk down the picturesque streets, spend a night on a junk boat as you set out to explore Halong Bay, attend Vietnamese cooking classes apart from just gorging on delicious meals! If you think that's it - then, wait my friend! You'll also get to hike around the breathtaking villages of Sapa, soaking in the amazing sunset views. So gear up & start packing your bags 'coz Vietnam is calling!
What are you Paying for?
- Breakfast and accommodation in a twin/double room at hotels
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver
- Experienced local English-speaking guide will accompany
- Boat cruises complying with current safety regulations
- All entry fees
- Bottle mineral water and wet wipe on the car during the tour
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks that are not mentioned
- Visa Fees
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Any personal expenses, tips, etc
Hanoi - Hanoi E Central Hotel
Overlooking peaceful views of the popular Hoan Kiem Lake, this elegant hotel features a 24-hour front desk, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access is available at all areas of the hotel. The hotel is placed in the heart of Old Quarter just a 10-minute drive to Hanoi Train Station. Dong Xuan Market is just 100 m away while Noi Bai International Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
First night - While in Sapa, first night accommodation is provided in a homestay.
Second night - The View Sapa Hotel is a new boutique hotel offering the best views of Sapa town, Fansipan mountain and Muong Hoa Valley. The hotel features 75 tastefully decorated rooms with balcony and mountain view, a large restaurants, bar and gift shop. All rooms are comfortable with air conditioner, flat screen TV, wooden floor, mini bar, dressing table, hair dryer and free WiFi.
Halong Bay - Le Journey Cruise
While on the cruise accommodation is provided in a deluxe cabin in which you can enjoy a comfortable and memorable stay.
Note : In case of non availability at the above mentioned hotels, accommodation shall be provided in similar standard hotels.
Just let us know who you’re travelling with after you’ve booked and your relationship to them, and we’ll organise appropriate room shares for you. You can make a booking for more than one person as well from our booking system.
The trip starts and finishes in Hanoi.
You need to book a flight that lands into Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) on the trip arrival date.
This tour ends on Day 8. You can book your departure flight from Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) on this day.
The accommodation on this trip in twin/triple share and you will stay in hotels throughout the journey.
Passport holders of many countries get a visa exempt stamp on arrival for 15 days period. You can check with your nearest Vietnamese embassy for details as well.
We recommend you to consult your doctor to take the best advise on vaccinations for the country.
All of our tour prices are in GBP. To check the prices in your local currency you can use website such as www.xe.com which will give the accurate price after conversion in your local currency.
Got a Question? Write to us
Team Go Discover Abroad would get back to you within One working day.
If you are using Gmail, do not forget to check your
spam folder. Put the email in inbox or create a
filter for Go Discover Abroad to stay updated.
If your query is urgent, you may
Email us at :- [email protected]
Is There Something More That You'd Like To Know ?
+44 20 3830 6000
You can also have a 'one-on-one'
chat with our experts!
Full FlexibilityChange your trip dates or tour for free upto 20 days before travel
Low DepositsSecure your spot today with a low deposit of £99 only
Pay With ConfidenceWe are 100% financially protected. Learn more