- Take a walk through the centuries-old town center of Valencia.
- Hit up one of the many amazing beaches of Valencia and laze by the shore.
- Explore the amazing museums and art galleries while you’re in Valencia.
- Satisfy your foodie cravings in Valencia, the Home of one and the true-Paella!
- Pelt a few rotten tomatoes at other people and join in on world’s biggest food fight in Bunol.
Have you ever wondered what would it be like to be a part of the world largest food fight? Wonder no more people cause you can join in the messy fun in Spain and tick off this epic bucket list experience off your list! One of the most bizarre and unique festivals on this God’s green earth, crazy travelers from all over the world flood into the Valencian town of Bunol to take part in this madcap food fight and paint the town red, literally! As soon as hundreds of tonnes of tomatoes are tipped from the trucks, the congested street in the Main Square becomes the site of an anarchic tomato battle and you’d only get pelted hard if you fall behind. So, get your hands on some juicy and squishy tomatoes and shower mayhem on people around you before the fire trucks come around and hose you down! This 4-day adventure in Spain is sure going to be one of your greatest travel tales ever!
Day 1 - Kickoff from Valencia
Arrive in Valencia at any time and get down on exploring this amazing coastal city. Hurry back in the evening for the adventure begins tonight. Join your team of fellow wanderlusters from all around the world for a welcome meeting and prepare for a day of exploration tomorrow!
Day 2 - Explore Valencia
After an exciting orientation walk through the city’s Old Quarter, you’re going to have the entire day to yourself. So get your list of things to do in Valencia going and tick off some of those awesome museums, galleries in a go. Once you’re done with your must-see list simply head out to any of the amazing beaches of Valencia and get ready to soak up the sun lazing in a hammock.
Be sure to check out the party scene of Valencia as it is sure going to be epic, cause after all the city is also otherwise known as the ‘Fiesta Capital’ of Spain!
Day 3 - Off to Buñol
Make your way to Buñol and get ready for the epic food fight. This Valencian town is known for one of the unique festivals that there is, throwing tomatoes at other people couldn’t get any more fun that La Tomatina! Follow the crowd of locals and travelers down to the Main Square and get your hands on some squishy tomatoes and Attack! Paint the town red, literally and messy and tick off this bucket list experience in Spain.
Day 4 - Depart from Valencia or embark on another adventure
Every good thing comes to an end and so has this trip! You can depart at any time and hop on your homebound flight from Valencia. But if you’re not ready to leave yet, you can simply choose from any of our trips in Spain or talk to your trip coordinator to help make arrangements for your journey ahead!
For those who are leaving, Adios, we’ll miss you!
Dates & Cost
- Orientation walk in Valencia.
- Entrance to the La Tomatina Festival.
- Accommodation in multi-share hostels.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- International/Domestic Airfare.
- Visa Fees.
- Insurance expenses (can be purchased from us at minimal cost).
- Cost of Vaccinations.
- Additional tours and activities (not included as paid for in the itinerary).
- Airport transfers (available at extra cost).
Accommodation - Hostels (3 nts, multi-share)
Meals Included - No meals included