- Empower the rural communities in and around Moshi and act as a catalyst to help them make better life choices.
- From perky teenagers to single mothers, you’ll be teaching English and educating all in interactive workshops and schools.
- Mix in with the Maasai people and learn all about their legendary culture and traditions.
- Unwind and let loose in the tropical paradise island of Zanzibar.
- Make fun weekends out of hiking the Mount Kilimanjaro and swimming under plunging waterfalls.
- Discover the world’s best wildlife destinations and embark on an extensive African Safari through the many National Parks.
All of you who’s been crushing on Tanzania since like ever, now is the time to explore its fascinating culture, their friendly people, and of course the legendary African big 5.
Nestle at the foothills of the highest peak of the African continent, the awe-inspiring Mt. Kilimanjaro and become one with the Moshi community. Tanzania has picked up its pace in fighting social vices and we have decided to join in with young blood like YOU! Food poverty and absence of proper education has been affecting the life choices of the rural communities around Moshi. Time and again told, education is important to change this scenario and that’s where you step in!You do-gooders will be aiming for the heart of all the problems and empowering the community with holistic education drives.
If you’re looking for a chance to do some good deeds and touch some lives, this is it! Come, let’s take a look through the volunteering responsibilities that you’re gonna shoulder during your volunteer term in Tanzania.
- The Maasai tribes will be heavily impacted by you as will you by them. As our volunteers, you’ll be teaching them to read and write in English and Swahili in small interactive groups to help expand their employment options
- Being a tourism hotspot there are a lot of tourism jobs in rural Tanzania. You will be actively engaged with the community in English training so they can make most of the opportunities available to them.
- Help the children of local communities get a headstart on on their secondary education. Develop exciting lesson plans and work in a good dose of fun along with their studies.
- There’s an urgent need of health and sex education amongst the youth in these communities and you’ll be spending a considerable time with the same on our youth empowerment program.
- The vocational skills program will be all about you teaching some valuable vocational skills to the young adults who are about to foray into the working world.
- Add some joy into the lives of seniors with our Elderly people’s program and get a chance to soak in their words of wisdom. Plan up fun activities and help improve their mental and physical health.
- All you thrill seekers who've been dreaming forever to scale the Kilimanjaro, your time has come! Embark on a 6-day grueling trek up the highest peak of Africa and gather some brag-worthy experiences.
- For the semi-active couch potatoes, you can simply hike the slopes of Kilimanjaro on a day’s trip and bask in the stunning views of the peak.
- Plan a weekend getaway to the crystal seas, white sandy beaches and the towering palms of Zanzibar. Explore the untainted beauty of the Zanzibar archipelago!
- All the adventurists, head for a swim under the plunging waterfalls. All the relaxed souls, simply head out for a detoxifying swim out to the many hot springs!
- Explore the motherlode of wildlife viewing areas in Africa and embark on an exciting safari through the wilds of Tanzania’s National parks.
- Explore the culture of the historical Chagga Tribe and have a day out at the coffee plantations on the Marangu cultural Tour, tasting some of the finest coffee blends in the world.
Dates & Cost
- Comprehensive Pre-Departure Info
- 24/7 assistance from our in-country support team.
- Program and country orientation
- Accommodation in Volunteer house
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Daily transport to project sites
- Full-time housekeeping service.
- 3 meals a day from the kitchen of our great chefs
- International/Domestic Airfare
- Visa Fees
- Insurance expenses (can be purchased from us at minimal cost)
- Weekend activities are non-inclusive and come at an extra cost
- Cost of Vaccinations