- In just 6 days, experience the best that Cuba has in store for you, from Havana to Soroa & Viñales!
- Experience authentic Cuban lifestyle during the homestay accommodation in Havana.
- Pop into a tapas bar in Vinales and taste the delicious crayfish fresh from Ancón River.
- Brush up your Spanish vocab while conversing with the locals.
- Learn more about the great revolution of Cuba at the Museo de la Revolución in Havana.
- Experience nature unfold in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Las Terrazas.
- Witness the worldwide phenomenon of Cuban Cigars in its making in a factory!
It’s time to pack your bags and experience a backpacking adventure in Cuba! From Salsa, music, beaches to the timeworn but magnificent Old Havana, this trip is all about experiencing the surreal magic of Cuba with a tinge of thrill-boosting adventures! For intrepid travelers who are looking to experience the essence of the Caribbean and Latin magnificence, it can't get any better than this! Make your Spanish vocab stronger than just 'Hola' and 'Adios' as you travel through Cuba, exploring the street art around Callejon de Hammel and Jaimanitas in Havana, the small town of Viñales, the tobacco farms and more. Get swept into a time warp to the colonial streets of Havana and learn the Cuban way of Life from the locals, that is fun, food, music, and love. After all, that’s what travel is all about, isn't it?
Day 1 - The journey begins from Havana
Arrive in Havana at any time and head out on your own to explore the capital city. Gear up to have an authentic Cuban experience and experience the warm hospitality of a Cuban B&B (homestay) for the night.
*NOTE- Arrival transfer is included in this tour to the starting point of a Cuban B&B.
Day 2 - Havana to Soroa
This morning, we'll spend time exploring the street art around Callejon de Hammel and Jaimanitas in Havana. later, we'll set off for the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Las Terrazas and soak in the beauty of the place. You'll get to spot numerous birds and flowers and waterfalls of the Rio San Juan, a clear mountain stream. Later on this day, we'll continue our journey to Soroa for the night.
Day 3 - Travel from Soroa to Viñales
Today, we'll travel into the Pinar del Rio province to the small town of Viñales, beautifully located in a fertile valley surrounded by the unusual mogotes, or limestone pincushion hills. On the way to Viñales, we shall stop at the popular tobacco farms of Cuba. You'll get to go for an Orientation Walk with our coordinator and get some informal Spanish lessons as well.
Day 4 - Free Day to explore Viñales
Options abound for adventurists on this free day in Viñales! Opt to go hiking, biking, Caving or simply explore the lush countryside around Viñales and the amazing limestone ‘haystack’ hills!
Day 5 - Travel from Viñales to Havana
It's time to return back to Havana. You can choose to explore the Old Town today, click some Instagram-worthy pictures and buy some souvenirs before this trip comes to an end. Tonight, set out for a party with your group and enjoy the dinner!
Day 6 - Depart from Havana
Every good thing comes to an end and so has this trip! You can depart at any time and hop on your homebound flight. But if you’re not ready to leave yet, you can simply choose from any of our trips or talk to your trip coordinator to help make arrangements for your journey ahead!
For those who are leaving, "Adios, we’ll miss you!"
Dates & Cost
- Arrival transfer from airport to homestay.
- Havana street art walk.
- Las Terrazas biosphere reserve visit.
- Tobacco farm visit.
- Viñales orientation walk and informal Spanish Lessons.
- Walk through Old Havana.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Accommodation - Hotels/ homestays (5 nts).
- Meals - 5 breakfasts.
- International/Domestic Airfare.
- Visa Fees.
- Insurance expenses (can be purchased from us at minimal cost).
- Cost of Vaccinations.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Additional tours and activities (not included as paid for in the itinerary).