- Set out on an amazing 4 days trip across British Columbia
- Go cruising across Georgia Strait on two scenic ferry rides
- Gaze at the majestic 800-year-old giant Douglas-fir trees in Cathedral Grove
- Marvel at the prehistoric petroglyphs at Sproat Lake Provincial Park
- Explore the historic inner harbor of Victoria, British Columbia's capital
- Meet some interesting travelers from different parts of the world
- Revel in the island-dotted coastline and windswept beaches of Pacific Rim National Park
- Enjoy a free day exploring the quaint little fishing village of Tofino
- Go whale watching, bear watching, sea kayaking, surfing or relax in the hot springs
If you are planning your next holiday in Canada and have British Columbia added to your travel bucket list, then Go Discover Abroad has the best itinerary in store for you! In just 4 days, we'll take you around the islands, let you experience the life in a Canadian cruise and travel across the picturesque landscape of the region. Spend a couple of days in the little fishing village of Tofino. We’ll stop along the way to see Vancouver Island's best scenery of idyllic clear lakes, giant old-growth trees, and breathtaking waterfalls. To say the least, this would definitely be an adventure worth experiencing!
Day 1 - Travel from Vancouver to Tofino
The amazing adventure tour begins today morning, with a scenic ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. You can take a walk around the ship decks and watch out for seals and orcas. We'll head towards the lush rainforests of Vancouver Island where you get great views of waterfalls, lakes, and 800-year old giant Douglas-fir trees. Further westwards, we'll make our way into the Pacific Rim National Park for our first glimpse of the pristine beaches, battered coastlines, and hundreds of islands. We'll finally reach Tofino, a quaint little fishing village on the West Coast, and our home for the next two nights.
Day 2 - Free Day for Exploring Tofino
It's your free day to explore Tofino! You must be having a checklist and feel like ticking off all that's there - and why not! With so many optional activities on offer, such as whale watching, soaking in natural hot springs (optional extras), sea kayaking, and surfing to choose from, your stay in Tofino will be nothing short of amazing. If you're not seeking adrenaline, simply unplug and find a beach, or go for a hike to relax.
Day 3 - Travel from Tofino to Victoria
It's time to set out on another beautiful journey, today! We'll stop in the village of Coombs for a chance to spot the famous goats on the roof of the Old Country Market. Sounds dreamy, doesn't it? From there, we’ll head south along the east coast, passing through Chemainus, with its 39 giant outdoor murals, and Duncan, home of the world’s largest (ice) hockey stick! Our destination for the night is the BC provincial capital, Victoria, named after Queen Victoria of Britain. It's definitely one of the most gorgeous places to witness the beauty of the sunset - and you can experience it all by yourself.
Day 4 - Travel from Victoria to Vancouver
Spend your free time during the day exploring the city sights around the Inner Harbour, including the Parliament Buildings, Empress Hotel, and Royal BC Museum. We recommend walking the waterfront boardwalk to Fisherman’s Wharf and exploring Fan Tan Alley in Chinatown, the oldest Chinatown in Canada. In the afternoon, we’ll take another scenic ferry cruise back to the mainland and Vancouver, where this amazing trip ends.
Dates & Cost
- 24*7 In-country support
- All transfers by Bus
- Accommodation provided in hostel dorm-style rooms
- 2 scenic ferry rides to and from Vancouver Island
- Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver
- 1 group dinner
- National Park fees
- International/Domestic Airfare
- Visa Fees
- Insurance expenses (can be purchased from us at minimal cost)
- Cost of Vaccinations (if any)
- Meals not mentioned
- Additional tours and activities (not included as paid for in the itinerary)
- Airport transfers (available at extra cost)
- Accommodation for 3 nights*