- Walk down the streets of Rome
- Visit the Colosseum and other museums in Rome
- Explore the streets and waterways of the 'City of Canals' - Venice
- Explore Florence's museums and markets
- Stroll along the Piazzale Michelangelo and take in the view
- Set your eyes on the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Enjoy the relaxing train rides through the breathtaking countryside of Italy
- Dine on Roman cuisine with new friends
This is the ultimate trip across Italy that one can ever ask for! Starting from fashionable Milan and Da Vinci’s Last Supper, you’ll head off to Venice. Explore the famous Venice canals and Piazza San Marco, Florence’s medieval bridge Ponte Vecchio, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Rome’s ancient trio - the Colosseum, Pantheon, and Vatican City and much more! Well, to say the least. it's gonna be an actioned-packed 8 days for you! Stop procrastinating and start planning your amazing vacation with Go Discover Abroad.
Day 1 - Arrival in Milan
Welcome to Italy! Head straight to the hotel from the airport and take some rest before you hit the streets. Milan, of course, is a popular name amongst all football fans out there as well as fashionistas who have been dreaming of exploring the trendy shops and designer clothes! But Milan isn't just about that, and history buffs know it the best. In the evening, there will be a welcome meeting where our coordinator will tell you about the itinerary in details and you can also get to know your fellow travel mates.
Day 2 - Milan to Venice
Head out for an orientation walk in the morning and visit Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper before traveling to Venice by train in the afternoon.
Day 3 - Explore Venice - 'The Land of Canals'
After an orientation walk, set out to explore the city! You can choose to go for a vaporetto (water taxi) ride to the islands of Murano and Burano, take a gondola under the Ponte Rialto (Bridge of Lovers), explore the Doge's Palace and Bridge of Sighs, or get lost in the twisting maze of the city.
Day 4 - Venice to Florence
Explore Venice in the morning and later, hop on the train and travel to the capital of Tuscany, Florence. Enjoy an evening walk to Piazzale Michelangelo for a fantastic panoramic view of the city.
Day 5 - Florence
It's time to tick off everything that's there in your Florence bucketlist and explore the Uffizi or the Accademia to see Michelangelo's 'David' or the Mercato Centrale. Take a break at Piazza della Signoria with a gelato or an espresso before hitting lively Piazza San Lorenzo to bargain for discounted woolen and leather goods. Opt to catch a local bus or train to nearby Siena to see more of what this province has to offer.
Day 6 - Florence to Rome
Take a day trip to Pisa to marvel at the leaning tower and beautiful church. Later that day, get on a train and head to Rome - the capital city!
Day 7 - Exploring Rome
It's your day to explore Rome and soak in the cultural vibes of this ancient city! Head out for an orientation walk of the Eternal City and later you can choose to visit the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Sistine Chapel, or simply set out for Vatican City! Well, we know that a day isn't enough to cover everything that Rome has in store for you - but there's more in Italy that we wanna show you!
Day 8 - End of your trip!
As this amazing journey comes to an end, you can either choose to head back home or set out for another thrilling journey!
Dates & Cost
- Orientation walk in Milan, Venice, and Rome
- Piazzale Michelangelo Walk
- Visit to Pisa
- Enjoy a traditional Roman meal
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodation - Hotels (7 nights)
- Meals - 7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- International/Domestic airfare
- Visa fees
- Insurance (can be purchased from us at a nominal cost)
- Cost of vaccinations
- Any personal expenses
- Cost of meals not mentioned in the itinerary